Gmail is a well-known mailing platform loaded with a rich set of mailing features and productivity tools. Gmail users can access Google Hangouts and Google meet through their Gmail account. Google Hangouts and Google meet through their Gmail account. You can use your Gmail address to login and manage other third-party applications. Gmail offers 15GB of free email storage, you can also extend your email storage space by subscribing to the Gmail premium package. Advanced filters automatically push all your incoming emails into separate folders and make your Gmail inbox less chaotic.
Gmail users can securely exchange their confidential emails and documents by enabling confidential mode on their Gmail account. The emails sent through your Gmail account by enabling confidential mode cannot be copied, forwarded, printed, or downloaded. If you want help in using this feature on your Gmail account or to learn more about this feature connect with Gmail Technical Support Australia via our support channels.
If you want to know the procedure to enable confidential mode on your Gmail account kindly go through the steps given in the below article.
Steps to enable confidential mode on your Gmail account:
- Open any browser of your choice and visit the Gmail login page.
- Access your Gmail account by entering your login credentials correctly.
- Click on the Compose button from the left pane of your screen.
- Compose window appears on your screen, to enable confidential mode click on the lock icon from the bottom of your Compose window.
- Set the expiry time, if you want an SMS passcode check on the radio button next to the SMS passcode option.
- Click on the Save button, now Confidential mode is enabled on your Gmail account.
If you are facing any kind of errors when you try to enable confidential mode on your Gmail account immediately get-in touch with our support experts and report about your errors. You can dial us through Gmail Customer Service Phone Number and talk with our experts regarding your queries.