Gmail is the web-based email service provider platform that offers free mailing services to billions of users all across the world. Gmail is loaded with all the necessary mailing tools that are essential for us to manage our personal and professional email communication activities. Gmail has many smart mailing features that help users to complete all their complex mailing tasks in an easy way. Mostly people prefer Gmail as their mailing platform over other email service providers because Gmail has a simple user interface and it is extra user-friendly. In case if you’re experiencing any issues while accessing Gmail services and if you don’t know how to fix them then contact Gmail Technical Support Australia and get all your issues resolved.
You can also make use of your Gmail account to share confidential emails with your connections. By sending your emails on the confidential mode your recipient can’t copy, forward, print, or screenshot your emails, these emails automatically get expired after some time. If you want to know the procedure to send emails in confidential mode then go through the article given below.
Follow these steps to send emails on Gmail confidential mode:
- Open Google Chrome from your system and navigate to the Gmail login page.
- Now enter your Gmail account login credentials correctly and click on the Sign-in button.
- Click on the pencil icon from the top-right corner of your Gmail home page.
- Compose window appears on your screen, add your recipient email address and compose your email.
- Click on the lock icon from the bottom of your compose window.
- Now set the expiry time, if you want to enable SMS passcode check on the radio button next to the SMS passcode option.
- Click on the Save button.
Contact Gmail support experts to find solutions for resolving the errors that appeared while accessing Gmail services. You directly talk with our experts regarding your queries, by ringing them through Gmail Customer Care Number.