Gmail is the world’s biggest mailing platform used by billions of users for exchanging information over the internet. You can access your Gmail account from any computer, tablet, or smartphone connected to a stable internet connection. Along with mailing activities, Gmail users can do a lot more operations on their Gmail account like organizing their mails, creating labels, scheduling emails, and organizing virtual meetings. Gmail is integrated with other Google applications like Google+, Google Photos, Hangouts, and many other services. If you are willing to know more about the advanced features of Gmail, you can quickly connect with the Gmail helpline team through Gmail Customer Care Number.
Gmail can be accessed in the language which is convenient for you by changing the display language. To know the procedure to change your Gmail display language please go through the article given below. Gmail users can also get guidance from the Gmail customer care team by making use of Gmail support channels.
Steps to quickly change your Gmail display language:
- Open the browser of your choice and access the Gmail login page.
- Login to your Gmail account by entering your Gmail account login credentials correctly.
- Now on your Gmail account main page click on the gear icon which is at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Go to the Gmail settings page by clicking the see all settings button from the drop-down bar.
- Select the General option and access the General settings tab.
- Under the General settings tab, you will find the Language option, under Language you will find Gmail display language.
- Click on the arrow option next to the Gmail display language tool, a dropdown bar appears.
- Here you will find all available languages, scroll, and find the language which you want to make as your Gmail display language.
- Once find the language click on it, now your Gmail display language gets changed.
If you face any kind of technical issues while using the settings tools of Gmail, please feel free to take help from Gmail Support Number Australia and get solutions for all your technical glitches.