Gmail is a cloud-based email service provider platform developed by Google that caters to all the mailing requirements of its users.If you are looking for a powerful email service provider that offers tons of unique mailing features, Gmail is the best option for you. Gmail offers excellent mailing and productivity tools that enhance its user’s email productivity. Gmail is loaded with advanced search options; you can easily access your emails by making use of this feature. You can create meetings, manage your tasks and appointments from your Gmail account. Gmail lets you create customized filters and helps you to organize your incoming emails conveniently.
Gmail users can access their Gmail account from other third-party email service provider platform. You can achieve this by enabling the IMAP feature on your Gmail account. If you don’t know how to enable IMAP settings on your Gmail account, then please do follow the steps mentioned in the below article to quickly enable this feature on your Gmail account or get support from Gmail Technical Support Australia.
Steps to quickly enable IMAP settings on your Gmail account:
- Open your browser and visit Gmail.com.
- You will be directed to your Gmail account main page if you have already logged in.
- If you are navigated to the Gmail login page then access your Gmail account by entering your Gmail account login credentials correctly.
- Now click on the gear icon from the top-right corner of your screen, a dropdown menu appears under it choose the See all settings option.
- Gmail settings page appears on your screen, go to Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab from your settings page.
- Now under IMAP access check on the radio button next to Enable IMAP option.
- Click on the Save Changes button from the bottom of your screen to save this setting.
Contact us via Gmail Customer Service Care Number and get instant solutions for all your queries and issues related to Gmail services from our highly experienced customer support agents. You can also reach us by making use of the Gmail Quick Chat feature, you will get instant responses for all your complaint reports.