Gmail is a fully-fledged mailing suite developed by the world’s popular multinational technology company Google. Gmail is extra user-friendly and has a simple user interface that’s billions of users prefer to use Gmail as their mailing platform. You can make use of the advanced search feature to dig into your inbox and find your emails easily. Gmail users can compose customized emails and templates using advanced text formatting tools. Gmail is loaded with tons of useful mailing features, you can utilize these features to optimize your mailing experience. If you’re stuck with any Gmail errors please don’t hesitate to contact Gmail Customer Support Australia to seek assistance.
Gmail users can easily customize swipe actions on Gmail mobile application. If you want to customize your Gmail account swipe gestures then follow the instructions listed in the below article.
By following these steps you can quickly remove your Gmail account from your Gmail mobile application:
- Open Gmail mobile application from your mobile phone.
- If you haven’t signed into your Gmail account, please enter your Gmail account login credentials correctly and access your Gmail account.
- Your Gmail inbox appears on your screen, click on the hamburger icon from the top-left corner of your screen.
- Scroll down the menu bar and tap on the Settings option.
- Now on the settings page select the General settings option.
- Under General Settings you will find Mail swipe actions, tap on it.
- Now tap on the change option next to the Right swipe option, a menu bar pop-ups on your screen.
- Check on the radio button next to the option that you want to get when you swipe right.
- Now select the option that you want to see when you swipe left.
- Go back to your inbox and check your swipe actions.
Do you have any queries regarding our services? Then call and talk with our support experts regarding your queries and get them resolved instantly. Call us via Gmail Customer Care Number or use the Gmail help chat feature to send your queries.