Google is the world’s popular social media platform providing the best internet products and services. Google services are used by people all across the globe. To access Google services and products users needs to create a Google account. Google allows you to create a Google account for free to utilize other Google services. Google search engine identifies the characters entered and provides you the information you are searching for. You can also manage your Google search history; you can retrieve the same information by going through your search history.
Google Play store is a pre-installed application on android devices, here by signing in to your Google account you can access all the services provided by play store. You can download games, and applications easily via the play store. You can read E-books by signing in to your Google account on Google playbooks. If you are facing any issues while using your Google account or service you can get in touch with our technical experts via call Google Customer Care Phone Number and get solutions to all your issues.
Google cloud services allows users to store all their confidential files, documents, pictures, and audio clips securely, you can access Google cloud services through your Google account. You easily access the data if it is synced with your Google account. Google is a user-friendly platform anyone can easily utilize the services of Google.
Google also reigning in the field of hardware devices by launching world class user friendly products like smart speakers, mobile phones, tablets, smoke detectors, routers, and many more devices. To connect with all these services and products one should always require an operational Google account, however users tend to forget their login credentials and sometimes got blocked or suspended by Google itself due to some issues. Google users can manually recover their account by following the guide mentioned below.
Procedure to recover your Google account:
- Go to accounts.google.com via any browser of your choice.
- The sign-in page appears, there click on ‘Forgot email?’.
- This action takes you to a page where you can find your Google account.
- Enter your recovery email or phone number and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Then enter your name associated with your Google account.
- You will be directed to the ‘Get a verification code’ page, there click on the ‘Send’ button.
- You will receive 6-digit verification to the recovery email or phone number you entered.
- Then you will find your account associated with the email or phone number you entered.
- Select your account and create a new password for your Google account.
- Save your password and sign in to your Google account.
You can also take assistance from our technical experts via Gmail Support Phone Number Australia if you are facing any kind of issue while recovering your Google account by following the above mentioned steps. Our technical experts assist you by providing quick solutions to all your troubles.